Saturday, 16 February 2013
I have been nominated for another blogger award Yay!
I'm sorry I'm usually rubbish at reposting these. I think i've missed three so apologies!
This is the Leibster given by Hazel.
She wanted to know:
1. What is your favourite project that you've made? (sewing, knitting etc.)
That is a tough one, I think i'd go for my Storybook Skirt as its the most worn item. I always feel happy when i'm wearing it.
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I think New York has always been on my list. I went there as a teenager and have been desperate to get back!
3. Online fabric shopping: yes or no?
Yes, but carefully. I have had a couple of disasters but I take it as a calculated risk. Not to mention its hard to get what you want outside of London.
4. What essentials could you not leave your house without?
Phone, iPod, Mac Lipstick in Twig
5. Who are your fantasy dinner party guests?
Kirstie Allsopp, Darius Rucker, Alys Fowler, Sarai Mitnick and Tasia Pona
6. What inspires you to craft?
I'm not sure exactly, it was never a natural thing for me. I really loved the how empowering it became when I could make my own clothes and I really enjoyed created my own identity not to mention sharing it with the world!
7. What is your most visited website? (Facebook/Twitter not allowed!)
Probably Jstor for Uni it is a place that journal articles are held online, so a lot of my dress history is based around stuff from there.
8. What are the top 5 most played songs in your iTunes/Music library?
At the moment... My brother Ashton Tucker's first E.P. came out yesterday so his song "In Michigan" (get the E.P for £2.50 here or search him on Itunes)
Daughter - Youth
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Standing Right in Front of You - Keith Urban
If I didn't Know Better - Sam Palladio and Clare Bowen
9. What is the background on your desktop/phone home screen?
A vase of Peony Sarah Bernhardt (my favourite flower) Then screensaver is me and piemaker
10. What is your favourite TV programme?
Thats difficult. I LOVE Miranda, but I watch Downton Abbey, Heart of Dixie, depends on the day really!
11. Do you prefer working stretch or woven fabrics?
I wear more jersey but I'm not that keen working with anything too lightweight. I would say i'm most happy with a ponte or a stretch woven. Is that cheating?
I'm nominating only a few people rather than 11 as so many people have picked it up already...